We are looking for an experienced developer to help build the tech team within our fast growing agency.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop creative technical solutions for global brands (e.g. adidas, Universal Pictures, Jaguar Land Rover) - including data connectivity, data visualisation, tooling and automation and building technical prototypes.
- Develop creative technical services for Brilliant Noise.
- Collaborate with partner and client technical and creative teams.
- Lead client and internal technical projects.
- Influence the direction and growth of Brilliant Noise’s technical proposition.
- HTML / CSS
- Latest front-end techniques
- Git / GitHub
- Unit testing
- Familiar with agile project management for delivering tech projects.
- Able to lead and manage technical projects.
- Comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- A good communicator. You can describe complex technical concepts to non-technical teams / clients.
- Pro-active. Able to identify opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Detail focussed. You take pride in high quality development and documentation.
Brilliant Noise offers:
- Opportunity to work across varied teams and projects with exciting clients in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses.
- 25 days holiday a year, increasing the longer you work here.
- Pension contributions, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
- A focus on wellness - flexible ways of working, office massages, subsidised yoga classes, all the nuts and fruit you can eat.
- Light, bright offices right next to Brighton station.
- Beer o’ clock on Fridays, great coffee, fantastic colleagues, and lots of exciting things coming up in 2017.